UPDATED: 16 feb 2011
A group of students who should have been familiar with basic design principles and MVC all failed to implement the Observer design pattern correctly while at the same time violating several design principles. This paper discusses what went wrong and why it probably went wrong. Possible suggestions are given for teaching the Observer pattern and for teaching design patterns in general.
- Mijn lieve Anne loopt mee bij de Utrecht Marathon om geld in te zamelen voor kankerbestrijding. Ook doneren? -> utrecht.teamkwf.nl/annebartilla 5 months ago
- VikingPLoP'17: only 5 more days for submitting your abstract: vikingplop.org/cfp.html @vikingplop @plopcon @euPLoP 8 months ago
- Dutch fellows: Dave West is giving a series of workshops in Amsterdam in Feb 2017! More info here: eventbrite.com/e/future-of-so… 8 months ago
- RT @BrainyQuote: Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. brainyquote.com/quotes/authors… #brainyquote #QOTD https://t.co/D… 9 months ago
- VikingPLoP'16 CfP is out! Join us next year in Northern Germany and bring your patterns! vikingplop.org/cfp.html 9 months ago