UPDATED: 16 feb 2011
A group of students who should have been familiar with basic design principles and MVC all failed to implement the Observer design pattern correctly while at the same time violating several design principles. This paper discusses what went wrong and why it probably went wrong. Possible suggestions are given for teaching the Observer pattern and for teaching design patterns in general.
- lerenvantoetsen.nl/incremental-gr… 3 months ago
- RT @yishaym: Hybrid Learning Spaces – Design, Data, Didactics (HLS-D3 2019) Workshop at EC-TEL 2019 next week. All papers now online and op… 1 year ago
- RT @rodmidde: Op 30 september geven Christian Köppe en ik een etalagebijeenkomst op de @hannl #hannl over Incremental Grading. Kun je er ni… 1 year ago
- RT @yishaym: Christian Köppe and Rody Middelkoop, “Incremental Grading – An Example of Using Hybrid Pedagogy as Guideline… https://t.co/XTb… 1 year ago
- Join our workshop on "Hybrid Learning Spaces - Design, Data, Didactics" on Sep 16 in Delft/NL:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago