UPDATED: 16 feb 2011
A group of students who should have been familiar with basic design principles and MVC all failed to implement the Observer design pattern correctly while at the same time violating several design principles. This paper discusses what went wrong and why it probably went wrong. Possible suggestions are given for teaching the Observer pattern and for teaching design patterns in general.
- Our paper on extending pattern repositories is now officially published: dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?i… 4 months ago
- Mijn lieve Anne loopt mee bij de Utrecht Marathon om geld in te zamelen voor kankerbestrijding. Ook doneren? -> utrecht.teamkwf.nl/annebartilla 1 year ago
- VikingPLoP'17: only 5 more days for submitting your abstract: vikingplop.org/cfp.html @vikingplop @plopcon @euPLoP 1 year ago
- Dutch fellows: Dave West is giving a series of workshops in Amsterdam in Feb 2017! More info here: eventbrite.com/e/future-of-so… 1 year ago
- RT @BrainyQuote: Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. brainyquote.com/quotes/authors… #brainyquote #QOTD https://t.co/D… 1 year ago